Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Best Things in Life are Truly FREE - are YOU?

Greetings, my friends! Thanks to all who have signed on in the very recent past - my intention is to keep this blog fresh by updating it at least once a week, hopefully even more often. Again, if you have questions you'd like me to address regarding spirituality/metaphysics/the paranormal, etc., feel free to email them to me at mediumrarecheryl@gmail.com

I opened that email account specifically for this blog, as well as for booking my one-woman show, "Medium, Rare"  I simply ask that you keep your questions/stories related to things that other readers will connect with, may have shared interests regarding the topic, etc.  Also, if you have a great story to share that you'd like me to post, I'm open to reviewing those. Thanks!

So, onto the topic of THIS Post, I had the pleasure of spending the entire day in Lake Tahoe yesterday. (Just one spectacular breathtaking view at the top of this post) It's so beautiful, and the 90 minute drive there was breathtaking....reminding me of what an extremely talented, creative powerhouse the Master Creator is. And to realize that we are all outpicturing extensions of that phenomenal energy is at once humbling and magnificent. Really shifts one's perspective into what is truly important in life.

Experiencing the sights, smells and sounds of the mountains, the river running along the highway, and of course, the Lake itself - sheer ecstasy, and free to drink in to your heart's content. What we take with us when our journey here at Earth School and what we leave behind as our legacy are two of the most important elements I can imagine. Indeed, it IS possible to create and live a spectacular physical experience here while still very much maintaining awareness of our innate Divine birthright - that of a spiritual LIGHT being. 

Living the Golden Rule every day to the best of our ability is one sure way I've discovered to guarantee a good night's sleep - treating EVERYONE else in your experience (other drivers on the highway, EVERYBODY!) as you would like to be treated, a best you can. Feeling good about who you are and helping others in some way, whenever you can. It could be just extending a smile to a complete stranger. That simple act could be exactly what they needed in that moment to turn their life around. The smallest gestures are often the most powerful.

None of this costs a dime, either. I'm talking about the creativity, the love and appreciation, the gratitude that we all have and can tap into, and should each and every day. Doing something kind for someone else, whether it's random or planned - is there really anything that creates more of a feeling of fulfillment? If you've found something (and I'm not talking about the brief satisfaction that most assuredly comes with eating a pint of your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor - now undeniably, that's tasty, but not long lasting! lol)

I guess what I'm trying to say here is when we live in the moment, connecting as purely as possible with our TRUE, AUTHENTIC SELF - our Higher Self - that's priceless. Please share any comments, questions that you have - drop me a line - let me know what simple pleasures fill you up, make you feel grateful. What awakens you to feel HAPPY that you chose to come forth in physical form in the here and now, in spite of all the seeming chaos in the world. It's really a wonderful place, if you let it be. Being out in nature is one sure way to reconnect with the core of who we are. What about you? What makes you feel FREE? What are some of the best things Life offers YOU that are absolutely FREE of a price tag? Would love to post some of the responses, with your permission.

Much Love & UNLIMITED Blessings are yours this day & Every day!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just adjusted this so you can now post your comments - thanks, Carrie, for letting me know to change the settings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl- just wanted to comment that your trip sounded absolutely beautiful and has inspired me to go and do some exploring in the beautiful nature right in my own back yard!

    ReplyDelete